A crucial part of the warehouse team responsible for on-time, efficient, and quality production for delivery to our customers.
Cotswold Seeds is an independent family-run company, based in Moreton-in-Marsh, that now works with over 15,000 farmers across the UK, supplying everything from green manures, cover crops and herbal leys to dual purpose long term leys and silage leys.
As a warehouse crew member, you will be on the frontline of our mixing and processing operation, responsible for ensuring that seed orders are mixed and packed for delivery in a timely manner. During the winter months, you’ll assist with Cotswold Logs deliveries. This role reports direct to the Production Manager. Face-to-face interactions with customers give you the opportunity to develop your customer service skills, and the chance to deliver outstanding service.
- Daily processing of seed mixtures through the mixing plant
- Picking orders for mixing as they are assigned by the Production Manager
- Packing, weighing, sealing and labelling bags accurately
- Stacking pallets for collection by courier or delivered by van
- Wrapping of pallets and accurate labelling before dispatch
- Offloading lorries and putting away stock and loading lorries
- Liaison with stock control manager regarding shortages
- Correct use of paperwork and standards compliance
- Keeping warehouse tidy and free from rubbish
- Basic maintenance of machines such as stitchers, and cleaning/fuelling of vehicles
- Customer service dealing with collections
- Ability to lift up to 30kg, unaided
- Ability to work longer shifts in busy periods
- Fluency in English
- Good mental arithmetic skills
- Bags of enthusiasm and a desire to grow within the Honeydale Group
Starting salary circa £18,000
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org