Our diverse mixtures and herbal leys have become increasingly popular over the past year. The autumn planting window for pure grass stretches until the end of September or even into October, depending on the weather. But any mixes containing legumes, like clovers, really need to be in the ground by the mid September.
The season’s best-sellers:
1. Maximum Yield Italian Ryegrass
2. Milk, Meat, Cut or Graze (Perennial ryegrass Timothy and white clover)
3. Hybrid Silage Ley (Hybrid and perennial ryegrass)
4. Permanent Grass (perennial ryegrass Timothy and white clover)
5. Long Term Red Clover Ley (Hybrid ryegrass with red clover)
Date Posted: 22nd August 2016