A temporary role to assist in the warehouse during our busier season.
As a warehouse crew member, you will be on the frontline of our mixing and processing operation, responsible for ensuring that seed orders are mixed and packed for delivery in a timely manner. Training will be provided as required.
- Daily processing of seed mixtures through the mixing plant
- Picking orders for mixing as they are assigned by the Production Manager
- Packing, weighing, sealing and labelling bags accurately
- Stacking pallets for collection by courier or delivered by van
- Wrapping of pallets and accurate labelling before dispatch
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy and free from rubbish
- Ability to lift up to 30kg, unaided
- Ability to work longer shifts in busy periods
- Good mental arithmetic skills
We operate with a Covid-19 policy in operation and aim at all times to adhere to current government guidelines.
Full-time, TemporarySalary: £9.00 /hour
Closing Date: Friday 5th March
Please email your CV to: email@example.com